Attorney, Matthew S. Lott, Pascagoula, MS
I have been a practicing attorney since 2002, but more importantly, I have lived in Jackson County my entire life. I grew up in Vancleave, now live in Ocean Springs, practice law in Pascagoula and own property in Hurley. I am your consummate local attorney.
During my time practicing law, I have gained extensive experience in a variety of areas. For many years I worked as an attorney with large corporations and governments to defend lawsuits involving defective products, unsafe premises, auto accidents and other personal injuries. I have also defended cities which were alleged to have violated individual civil rights. However, I now represent individuals and their interests. The experience I have gained by working for the “other side” has been priceless in representing individuals.
When it comes to an attorney defending your rights, with the experience you need, look no further.
- I have worked on hundreds of cases on defective products filed mostly in Mississippi, but also in California, Louisiana, Texas, West Virginia and other states.
- I have represented clients in almost every county in Mississippi and many parishes in Louisiana.
- Represented clients to mediate settlements in Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
- I regularly work with many different experts on medical, drug and various other types of products to gather evidence on the technical aspects of various products
- Former Gautier City Prosecutor
- I have represented many, many clients in divorce cases, child custody and support battles.
- I have taken numerous cases to trial, mostly in Jackson and Harrison County Circuit and Chancery courts, but also in the Mississippi Southern District Federal Court.
- Cases reported on appeal to the Mississippi Supreme Court and Court of Appeals:
Lindsay Logging, Inc. v. Watson, 44 So.3d 388 (Miss.App. 2010)
Finicky Pet Foods, Inc. v. City of Ocean Springs, 18 So.3d 331 (Miss.App.
Dinet v. Gavagnie, 948 So.2d 1281 (Miss. 2007)
Zinn v. City of Ocean Springs, 928 So.2d 915 (Miss.App. 2006)
If you are looking for an attorney that will fight for your rights, look no further. The Lott Law Firm is here to serve you. For more information or questions regarding my qualifications to represent your case, please contact me at my Pascagoula office (228) 806-0975 or email me at email@example.com
Matthew S. Lott, Attorney | 3318 Pascagoula St., Suite C |Pascagoula, MS 39568